2014-2018 GM/Borla L86 6.2L Exhaust - DC/CC

CadillacLuke24

2014-2018 K2XX Gm/Borla cat-back system. This is comparable to the Borla Touring system. This has the adaptive exhaust valve (Flapper) that takes care of the V4 helicopter noise. 

Part number is 19303345. This is the Dual Side Exit system for Chevrolet Silverados and GMC Sierras equipped with the L86 6.2L V8. This system will fit crew cab short bed trucks and double cab standard bed trucks

I bought this to replace a defective system, as I did not expect Borla to do anything. However, Borla replaced the front pipe on my old system free of charge. Since my old muffler was broke in, and as a result, noticeably louder, I kept the old system. 

This system is in like new condition with no defects. It is ready to go on your truck. 

Pricing today is $850. Open to reasonable offers. This is a like new system that retails for $1200 without tips, which are an additional $120.  

WP_20190205_15_53_07_Pro.jpg

WP_20190206_03_55_53_Pro.jpg

Edited by CadillacLuke24
Clarification

Something of note: All clamps are included. Installation instructions are included. Even the freebie hat you get with the setup is included.

Tips are shipped separately to ensure no damage to the parts. Entire system is in like new condition. 

Edited by CadillacLuke24
  • Like 1

Being that it’s the GM Borla system, would that make it the touring muffler? Would like to tone mine down some. I started with Corsa Sport cat back , then removed the Corsa muffler and Put the flow master pro series muffler in its place. Still too loud with headers and catless y pipe. If this is the touring I may be interested. If I remember right your located a couple hours from me in Wyoming. Let me know. Thanks!

GM/Borla system is comparable to the Borla Touring system, with reports being the GM system may be a touch tamer. That being said, once you get some miles on it, it has a really nice growl to it. That's why I kept my old system, it has a really nice growl to it after a few miles (about 50K) on it. 

Pic of the tips for thoroughness

WP_20190214_03_28_33_Pro.jpg

Edited by CadillacLuke24

• 2 weeks later...