Memory Seats Issue After New Fob

Bought my car CPO couple weeks ago, but they only had one fob. Dealer ordered new fob and had me come back a few days later to program. Fob works great! Problem is my memory seats don't work anymore. I even reprogrammed 1 & 2 with the new fob and it's still not recalling my preference when I start the car. The exit memory works fine, but I have to manually recall memory option 1 or 2 now whereas before it was automatic. I'm sure I'm missing something obvious. Any suggestions?

Does the original FOB still recall memory for driver 1 or driver 2? If so, then the new FOB is programmed as FOB 3 and it will not store a memory position.

If this is the case , then the dealership will need to remove all FOBs and reprogram the original and the new one as drivers 1 and 2.

I have 3 FOBs for my truck and FOB #3 works this way. Also, you can have upto 8 FOBs programmed and 3-8 will not store memory positions. 

Does the original FOB still recall memory for driver 1 or driver 2? If so, then the new FOB is programmed as FOB 3 and it will not store a memory position.

If this is the case , then the dealership will need to remove all FOBs and reprogram the original and the new one as drivers 1 and 2.

I have 3 FOBs for my truck and FOB #3 works this way. Also, you can have upto 8 FOBs programmed and 3-8 will not store memory positions. 
Ugh, that's it. The new one is #3. Back to the dealership for me :/

Thanks!