GM Trucks subwoofer integration harness(with Bose)

For anybody interested in adding a subwoofer amplifier and sub to their stock Bose system,I build and sell a very reasonable harness.Below is a video about how it works and in the description you'll find pricing options and contact information.Feel free to send me an email with any [email protected]

Just an FYI...I'll need to know whether your Bose system has a center console subwoofer or bench seats without a subwoofer.

Edited by JH1973

Ahh... Ok, makes sense. '14 doesn't have the ANC I don't believe.  Well sir, I may be contacting you for this.  I just so happen to be in the market for adding a subwoofer. I was in the process of beginning my research.

I'll try to get a PM to you here shortly.  I did NOT want to splice any wires. So this is exactly what I'd need.

Thanks for the info.

24 minutes ago, Chevy NDT Guy said:

Ahh... Ok, makes sense. '14 doesn't have the ANC I don't believe.  Well sir, I may be contacting you for this.  I just so happen to be in the market for adding a subwoofer. I was in the process of beginning my research.

I'll try to get a PM to you here shortly.  I did NOT want to splice any wires. So this is exactly what I'd need.

Thanks for the info.

No problem,shoot me an email when you're [email protected]

If you have a Non-Bose system in your truck I do make harnesses for the IO5 and IO6 systems.If you don't have your vehicle RPO codes then you'll need to get behind the radio and check the color of the main wire connector entering the unit.If it is the green 16-way then I do have a harness available.If you have the brown 20-way then unfortunately I do not have an available harness at the moment(working on that).

Email me at [email protected] for further inquiries.

Edited by JH1973

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...

I am now offering these harnesses with an attached Audiocontrol lc2i as an alternative to the PAC-LP7 for an additional $100.00.Wire leads will be attached to the harness and Audiocontrol unit for your convenience,simple plug-n-play

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

NEW for all Non-Bose systems......Add a Kicker Keysmart amplifier to any Non-Bose system harness.This combo package comes with 4ft of wire leads to easily reach a spot under the dash area to mount the compact Key amplifier.All the wire leads are connected via solder and heat shrink tubing to the amplifiers connectors so that all you'll need to do is plug the connectors into the amplifier and run a 12v power and ground wire.
This unit does not require a line converter and is an excellent way to upgrade the sound for your vehicles front and rear speakers.The harness that comes with this package will also provide you with a pair of subwoofer output wire leads in case you plan to add a subwoofer amplifier to the system.Add this to any harness above for an additional $265.00.

Kicker Key Smart and harness combination package includes:
1. Plug-n-play integration harness with 4ft of wire leads pre-terminated to the amplifiers connectors
2.Kicker Keysmart amplifier
3.Two channels of high level output for adding a subwoofer amplifier

Edited by JH1973

• 2 months later...
On 2/25/2019 at 3:06 PM, JH1973 said:

For anybody interested in adding a subwoofer amplifier and sub to their stock Bose system,I build and sell a very reasonable harness.Below is a video about how it works and in the description you'll find pricing options and contact information.Feel free to send me an email with any [email protected]

Just an FYI...I'll need to know whether your Bose system has a center console subwoofer or bench seats without a subwoofer.

Sent you an email!

• 3 years later...