Who has the GM Console Vault or other brands for 2019’s.

Would you mind posting a few pics.  The website pictures don’t really show the top locking mechanism.  I would like to get one, just not sure if I want to go with GM or aftermarket.  Always open for suggestions.

Shop Chevy Parts sells what appears to be the same one for $187.50  This link should take you to it.  I have it and am very pleased with it.  If you are wanting to put a weapon in it lockerdown.com has a magnet for $25 that will allow you to hold your 9 mm or whatever in a vertical easy to access position.

https://www.shopchevyparts.com/cargo-management/2019-sierra-1500-front-center-console-lockable-storage-box-black/84081567-p-92301000.html

• 10 months later...

I HAVE  NEW ONE NEVER USED PLUS MORE NOT SURE HOW TO POST HERE EMAIL HERE IF YOU LIKE OR CALL THANKS MARK  [email protected]  618-580-3038 

Center console lockable storage box.  Fits 2019-2020 GMC Sierra or Chevrolet Silverado 1500’s.  GM part # 84081567.  Virtually brand new.  $175.

Tuffy Security Products. Center Console Safe Part #350.

Fits 14-18 GMC Sierra and Chevy Silverado 1500’s and SUV’s. 
Like new, with 2 keys.  $125.
2016-2018 GMC Sierra and Chevy Silverado rear under seat storage organizer.  GM part # 19158616. Like new with all install parts.  $100.

• 1 year later...