AIO polish, what is everyone using?

Thinking of going with Blackfire AIO to get rid of minor imperfections. Not looking for perfection, just a simple paint correction.  I plan to top with Blackfire Ceramic Coating. I plan to test an area to figure out best pad combo, but does anyone know how hard the clear is on the 2016 models? 

Not sure of that one I use chemical Guys VSS swirl remover on a buffer. used it on a neighbors ram with heavy swirl marks I mean bad. Like it was to where after a wash in the sun all you see is swirls not even a shine. It made a huge diff I did a spot to test it first I couldn’t believe the results. I know the clear on these trucks is thin I use it on my 18 and then griots garage best of show wax and it’s like glass when I am done. With very minimal imperfections

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Just curious, why use an AIO if you are going to ceramic coat? You'll need to clean the surface of any oils left behind anyway before you apply your ceramic coating anyway so rendering the wax part of the AIO a waste.

If you want to stick with an AIO maybe check out Meguairs D166, has some decent compounding ability.