chirping noise ,still not addressed

My 2019 Sierra Denali 6.2 does the same thing, my 2017 Yukon Denali 6.2 does the same thing, my 2018 Yukon Denali 6.2 does the same thing. If all 3 of my 6.2 cars do it, I think it's normal, but why it's normal confuses me.
Why isn't it normal on Corvettes and Camaros?

.... or, is it?

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

21 hours ago, SierraKid said:

My 2019 Sierra Denali 6.2 does the same thing, my 2017 Yukon Denali 6.2 does the same thing, my 2018 Yukon Denali 6.2 does the same thing. If all 3 of my 6.2 cars do it, I think it's normal, but why it's normal confuses me.

Have you tried driving in L9?  Not sure when they started the 10 speeds but just try driving it in the second to last gear.

I did and my noise is gone. 

• 5 months later...

Anyone find resolve for this chirping issue? I have a 2021 Denali with 6.2 and it does this coming up to stops and when starting back up from auto off.  I’ve had two dealerships tell me it’s the exhaust valves. Cant imagine this is accurate as I would think it wouldn’t  be acceptable from an engineering perspective. 

2 hours ago, Ahalm said:

Anyone find resolve for this chirping issue? I have a 2021 Denali with 6.2 and it does this coming up to stops and when starting back up from auto off.  I’ve had two dealerships tell me it’s the exhaust valves. Cant imagine this is accurate as I would think it wouldn’t  be acceptable from an engineering perspective. 

Well, since you know more than both dealerships, just pull the heads and fix it yourself.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

i have the same noise on my 2019 Silverado (only 9500 miles) but mine's not during cold start. I hear it after driving about 20 miles at freeway speeds, not heard during in-town driving. To me more like a wheel bearing. Doesn't do it at any time when stopped or going less than 20 MPH. Was told today from dealer that engineers can't replicate noise and are trying to figure it out.