My 2015 Silverado shut off while driving

Just purchased a 2015 Silverado a little over a month ago with 49,000 miles on it.  A few days ago the truck shut off on me while pulling into a parking spot, 2 times. The dash was telling me to roll my windows up and a theft detection alert popped up. Wtf, did I buy a messed up truck. I had gm run a scan and it read that all of my computer voltages were low.  I got a new battery but the theft crap showed back up today though it didn't shut off this time.  Have read some other common threads with 0 solutions.  Any help would be appreciated!

• Thanks 1

Bad ground or negative battery cable. I just booked my 2018 in to have this addressed, but it was a 2 week wait so I brought it in my shop and found the loose ground on my frame, and the negative terminal on the battery was slightly loose. It never killed my trucks engine but all the electrics shut of for about 2 seconds on my way to town one night. Kind of sketchy loosing all lights at 60mph in the dark. I noticed my signal lights randomly come on one night while the truck was parked shut off outside my house, the next night I lost all electrical power from the bad ground/battery connection. Pop the hood and wiggle the negative cable by the battery. If tight climb under and find where it grounds to the frame by the motor on the passenger side, make sure it is clean and tight. 

• Thanks 1

• 4 months later...
  • 1 year later...

My daughter had similar issue last night with her 16 Silvarado....she pulled out onto the highway and just as she accelerating the truck shut off completely...no lights, unable to roll down windows and had difficulty getting out of the truck due to doors not unlocking...highway patrol helped her get out of the road. Had the truck looked at today and they could find no issue at all. It has functioned well all day..what is causing this? This is so dangerous!