Vibration on new 3500HD, Just tires? Or worse?

You my friend must have those fabled roads I’ve heard about. ;)

I just don’t worry about it anymore with Centramatic’s, wear is so far controlled, handling (especially cornering) super smooth and even on the overly rough crap roads I get a sweet ride until the rear suspension gets a solid section under it. 

Wife says, ‘no dealers, happy life’. 

• 2 weeks later...

Man I saw this post and it’s just what I was searching for, but not what I wanted to hear.  Bought my truck brand new with only like 25 miles on it or something like that. Now it has roughly 600 or 700 miles on it. Today I noticed more than ever that right around 70 miles an hour I was getting a steady vibration through the steering wheel. Nothing I couldn’t live with or couldn’t tolerate, but given the choice I would rather it not happen. I’ve never driven a vehicle with this sort of vibration, something is clearly out of spec.

• Sad 1

• 4 weeks later...

I guess I'm one of the lucky ones that doesn't have this issue. I'm on my second set of tires (Michelins) and everything runs smooth at all speeds. Many years ago (70's) Ford balanced tires on the vehicle with a special machine that spun the wheel and you had a hub cap device that had knobs you adjusted to point out where the weights went. Sometimes we had to take a tire and have it bubble balanced first then reapply and spin balance on the vehicle to refine the balance.

• 3 years later...

I'm having the same issue with a GMC Denali 3500 DRW.  I replaced driveshaft, shocks, front disk's, front calipers, steering dampener, transmission fluid, another set of new Michelins, and have Centramatics on order.  Frustrating as heck to have it vibrate from 66MPH to 90MPH, below and above its fine.

Please post solutions if there is any.