Odd Tire Wear

So I’ve got KO2s on my truck, 31k miles on them, and rotated every 6-10k miles.  Truck has coils spacers up front and AAL in the rear.  Tires are 275-55-20 lt running 48psi.

I’m assuming the truck is out alignment, causing my problem. They are worn a much more on the outsides, and the insides look almost new.  I’m wondering if I should have them taken off the rims and flipped so the outside becomes the inside?  Then align the truck? Or just flip tires and leave the alignment alone? I’d like to get 1 more winter out of these, but as it sits I don’t see that happening.

I will definitely align the truck when it’s time for new rubber.  Plan was to get either new ko2s or general atx fall 2020 (pushing 50k on my current tires at that time).  Probably go up to 285-55-20s for the next set.

Sounds like your TOE is out of spec and you need an alignment. 

When I installed Bilstein 5100 on 3rd setting (1.75") of lift, my TOE was way out of spec and would have chewed outside of front tires. Truck seemed to drive fine 

I would take it in now to get alignment checked. Would help to flip tire on rim if non directional or at least rotate front to rear.

Edited by 2018GMC

38 minutes ago, jaxcam02 said:

Do you take corners aggressively?

Yes, I’m sure that’s part of the problem.

19 minutes ago, 2018GMC said:

Sounds like your TOE is out of spec and you need an alignment. 

When I installed Bilstein 5100 on 3rd setting (1.75") of lift, my TOE was way out of spec and would have chewed outside of front tires. Truck seemed to drive fine 

I would take it in now to get alignment checked. Would help to flip tire on rim if non directional or at least rotate front to rear.

I’m sure that the toe alignment is out of whack.  I’d bet when the previous owner installed the leveling spacers it was not realigned. I, like an idiot, didn’t bother to check or have the dealer I bought from align before purchasing.  All four tires are like this at this point.  I’m concerned that since they are so worn the they will force the truck back out of alignment if I just do that.