2019 Silverado creaking brake pedal

• 3 weeks later...

I’m bringing it in on Monday. It got louder and feels like it’s harder to brake and when I do brake it sometimes feels like it takes a second for the brakes to release. Also, my steering wheel is creaking and my entertainment screen has several glitches.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Lol. Yea my steering wheel creaks too. It did on our 2017 Escalade as well. Only issue I have w the unit, so far, is the bluetooth. It sometimes forgets my phone is paired and I have to remove the phone and pair it again. Happened a few times now. Apparently I have the latest update as I just took delivery about a month ago and it was a special order/build. So im told it has latest updates. ??‍♂️

Well I brought it in yesterday. Took videos and everything showing all the issues I’ve been having. Of course they say it can’t be replicated. Meanwhile, it’s something that can’t be unreplicated(if that’s a word) because it does it every time. Now I have to go in and show them. What a pita dealerships are. Coming from a 2018 f150 lemon buyback I’m really tired of the quality or lack there of and my bad luck when it comes to purchasing new vehicles these days.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk