2019 Chevy 1500 H/C 6.2 jingle noise after 25mph

Hi guys/gals - I have a 19’ Chevy 1500 high country with 6.2 And 10spd with 5,500 miles. After about 2k I have been hearing a jingle/rattle from driver side of truck(outside noise not in cabin). It only occurs over 25mph, and when the truck temp is at normal/warmed up temp (not cold). It’s been to the dealer 6x w no luck. They changed the y pipe on exhaust, checked the active shutters, greased rear leaf springs. I’m very frustrated I love the truck, but sort of at ends meet, I’m wondering if anyone has input, or heard this on their trucks. I’m wondering if it’s a flange on exhaust or intake manifold heat shield? Any help would be greatly appreciated. 

I had a rattle on the outside front passenger side and I found if I took my hand and hit the fender down by the mudflap it would rattle, I found out that there was a missing bolt that holds the mudflap on, I put the bolt in, rattle gone. I think I found it out of pure luck. Hopefully this helps. 

P.S.MIne only made the noise when driving over 25 as well.

Thank you - you know what’s odd - is that it started doing it when I installed the weather tech mud flaps, but the dealer said they put them back to stock and found no difference. I’m going to try for myself, did yours do it all the time or when it was warmed up also. 

• 2 weeks later...
On 4/11/2019 at 3:27 PM, Nino351 said:

Thank you - you know what’s odd - is that it started doing it when I installed the weather tech mud flaps, but the dealer said they put them back to stock and found no difference. I’m going to try for myself, did yours do it all the time or when it was warmed up also. 

All the time, it was the nut clip that clips on to the inner fender in which you screw the bolt in to, it was loose due to having no bolt in it, put a bolt on, problem solved. 

1 hour ago, eppieguy said:

All the time, it was the nut clip that clips on to the inner fender in which you screw the bolt in to, it was loose due to having no bolt in it, put a bolt on, problem solved. 

Please post some pics of which one!  My jingle is making me nuts.  

It’s been about 2 weeks of back and forth with the dealer. They narrowed it down to transfer case issue. When the truck is in AWD/4wd the noise goes away, when you put it back into 2wd the noise comes right back. It’s going in Wednesday for replacement, once I get it back I will post what they found/replaced exactly. 

4 hours ago, Limelight said:

Please post some pics of which one!  My jingle is making me nuts.  

I would but for 2 reasons I can’t, 1,, truck is at the dealer, 2, it was a little hole that goes through the mud flap in to the nut clip, couldn’t see it, had to put my finger up behind the fender to find it, then saw the hole on the mud flap so I took the other bolt out, matched it up with a new bolt, put them both in, problem solved now for 5,000 miles. 

• Thanks 1