Vibration in 4wd

Does anyone have issues with the truck when you put it Auto 4x4 or 4x4 high? It seems like all of a sudden when I put it in auto 4x4 or 4x4 high,  I have a vibration in the front in now. Any clue what could have caused it?

Define vibration.  I had a 2014 and have a 2018 now.  I could definitely tell when it was in 4WD, there's a vibration that I can feel in the floorboard when it's engaged.  I'd describe it more like a 'buzz' vibration than a shake vibration, though.

This has become a much more common question lately. Unless you’re driving in 4x4 while on pavement, I’d take it in, get it checked out ASAP or else you may regret it later.

Sent from above

A small amount of noise or feel of the system operating can be expected when using 4HI or 4LO in Part-Time or Automatic systems, or 4HI Lock or 4LO Lock on Full-time 4WD. The noise and feel can vary depending on the transfer case type, GVW ratings (generally the higher the GVW the more noise it will make), vehicle build variations, gear ratios in the axles, axle type, tires, and importantly driving conditions.

Edited by elcamino