Anyone flash their ECU?

I have a 2019 Denali 1500 and I would like to take the governer top speed limit and gain some extra horsepower while I’m at it. Is there a performance company that does ECU flashes on our trucks?

30 minutes ago, geoprz said:

I have a 2019 Denali 1500 and I would like to take the governer top speed limit and gain some extra horsepower while I’m at it. Is there a performance company that does ECU flashes on our trucks?

We are able to tune some 2019 vehicles, if you would like you can email us your VIN number, [email protected] and we can check and see if it is supported.

1 hour ago, BlackBearPerf said:

We are able to tune some 2019 vehicles, if you would like you can email us your VIN number, [email protected] and we can check and see if it is supported.

Heck yea. I've learned to never say never. It will come. Might be expensive in the early stages but eventually it will happen.

To the OP, remember that not everything else is rated to what you wish to do, if you can even do it. Being that it's a DFM/10 speed truck. Nothing like that is supported yet, haven't seen anything on HP Tuners about cracking those computers yet.

Your drive shaft is speed rated and so are your tires. Stock driveshaft dating back 12+ years or more are known to explode above the vehicles speed limiter. I'm sure you can find some sweet carnage pictures and video's on that kind of stuff too. No warranty will cover that, plus a tune will void your warranty as well.

I'm not sure if it has anything to do with the AFM or DFM as much as it does the year. I sent my VIN in yesterday. 2019 Custom Trail Boss 5.3 with 6 Speed AFM. Unfortunately tuning is not yet supported.