Front park assist

I am looking to get the Front park assist sensors installed,  I am having trouble getting used to driving a truck lol. Anyone know anything about installing them I have an LT and wanted to know how well they work and if I have to go aftermarket or can I get the GM parts. Part numbers would be great I have the chrome bumper so I want to get them to match or at least the gray.

The sensors are painted silver on the chrome bumper models. Unfortunately I don’t think it’s going to be an easy addition for you if you wanted the OEM set up. Everything is pretty well integrated between the display in the cluster, switch on the dash etc. At a minimum it’s a big parts list and a dealer will probably not be willing to take on the reprogram necessary after install. Once more people start working on these it may be easier but as of now, I haven’t seen it done.

I have factory rears. I added fronts to mine. 2016 Silverado. I’m sure the requirements for 2019 are likely similar.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  • Like 1

I've had the rear assist done on my 19 after market. The owner of place I had it done said he could do the front if I wanted it .He  said it involves more work but it is doable. 

• Like 1

12 hours ago, towdog333 said:

I've had the rear assist done on my 19 after market. The owner of place I had it done said he could do the front if I wanted it .He  said it involves more work but it is doable. 

very nice. What does the display look like? Are you going to do the front too? And my I have some info on your system I would really like to get mine done.

10 hours ago, Tano53180 said:

very nice. What does the display look like? Are you going to do the front too? And my I have some info on your system I would really like to get mine done.

I'm not doing the front, I was hoping that an after market camera would come out n have that installed. I don't have information on the unit he used. You can probably do a search n find one