Front diff

First off lemme intro myself. 

Name is Mike Wood. Live in San Leandro ca.

Got a 2010 silverado 4x4 Z71. 

The driver side output flange that connects to the CV joint. When i grab it and move it. It goes in a circular/orbital type motion. 

Any thoughts. Greatly appreciated. Thank you in advance

If you are indicating that the end of the axle shaft is able to move up/down/front/back, then it sounds like the bearing is shot.  If it's not an AWD setup (as in, always on 4wd, vs the "regular" 4hi/4lo/2hi/n setup), then most likely the front diff is similar to what's in mine, and it can be a crapshoot getting the driver's side axle out to change the bearing.

You basically get the diff out, clamp the diff down to something and then get a big hammer and try to pound the axle out.  If it goes right, the retaining clip pops out of it's slot in the axle (it's inside the diff) and the axle comes out, and you can change the bearing & seal.  If it doesn't go right, and pounding doesn't result in the axle coming out, you basically have to torch the end of the axle off, disassemble the diff to get the remainder of the axle out, then reassemble, replace the bearing/seal, and put in a new axle.

it has the selector for 2H 4L 4H.  So not awd. And yes it is the actual flange/shaft that is orbital

I will get it apart and let you know how it goes. 

Thanks you guys for the input