Long tube headers

Do any of y’all have these headers ?https://www.speed-engineering.com/shop-by-vehicle/2014-2017-gm-trucks/exhaust/headers-y-pipes/silverado-sierra-1-7-8-headers-y-pipe-2013-4-8l-5-3l-6-0l-6-2l-truck-suv.html if so how was the fitment, was it good quality? What’s the hp gain are y’all seeing from doing headers dyno numbers would be cool . 

I have their longtubes for my LS1 Camaro. Installing them was pretty easy, and they fit nicely even in that small engine compartment. I also have their true duals on there. I love it all. I can only imagine how easy they are to install in the truck.

You have to think though, they do not make them with the emissions ports (i honestly don't even know if we have emissions ports on our truck manifolds, I haven't even really looked) and also how often are you going into wide open throttle in a truck. If you plan to race it a lot then by all means, go long tubes, remove the cats and do their true dual system. If you want them for the street I would go with their shorties and have a shop weld in emissions ports (if needed) so you don't have to redesign the emissions tubing and they will just bolt right up to the Cats.

https://www.speed-engineering.com/shop-by-vehicle/2014-2017-gm-trucks/exhaust/headers-y-pipes/silverado-sierra-tahoe-yukon-shorty-headers-2014-2017-4-8l-5-3l-6-0l-6-2l.html

Someone inform me if our manifolds have emissions ports like my LS1 had that stupid AIR and EGR systems. Otherwise I'll just look after work lol

EDIT: I just looked over lunch, doesn't appear at a quick glance to be any emissions attached to the exhaust manifolds. 

Edited by jaxcam02

• 2 weeks later...

I have their headers on my LT1 TransAm as well, they are much better quality than the Hooker headers that I had on previously.  I plan on getting these same headers for my 6.2 as soon as my warranty is up.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 5/23/2019 at 11:30 AM, Centex14 said:

I've got them on my silverado.  Fit just fine.  Clamps suck so I'd upgrade those to an actual lap joint clamp.  I installed my own high flow cat at the exit of their y-pipe but I don't have the rear O2's installed yet.

…..

Edited by scrapen