New belltech drop coilovers

17 hours ago, KEEPS808 said:

Anybody got any experience with these new belltech coilovers? I just purchased Vikings coilovers for my dropped 2015 silverado.. And not a month later I find out belltech released their own. I think the part numbers are 16002 and 15002.

Still to new i think. But if you already have vikings, dont swap them out for belltechs.  I do the viking swap for tons of local guys and its perfect

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Yea I hope the Vikings are good.. Thanks that makes me feel better lol. What size drop are most of those Viking customers running? Right now my truck is pretty slammed, I have drop arms and belltech drop struts in front and maxtrac flip kit in back with belltech shocks. I think I'm at 5 6 or 5 7 and I have 24s. Of course the ride sucks right now, will the Vikings make any difference with such little space between the tires and fenders? 

0822182216a.jpg

16 hours ago, KEEPS808 said:

Yea I hope the Vikings are good.. Thanks that makes me feel better lol. What size drop are most of those Viking customers running? Right now my truck is pretty slammed, I have drop arms and belltech drop struts in front and maxtrac flip kit in back with belltech shocks. I think I'm at 5 6 or 5 7 and I have 24s. Of course the ride sucks right now, will the Vikings make any difference with such little space between the tires and fenders? 

0822182216a.jpg

2-3" is best just out of the viking. Them being double adustable makes a big difference. 

Use the twisted metal works kit

• 4 months later...
Those Belltech's are pricey in my opinion. You're going with the tried and true Vikings.. Don't sweat it 
The belltech are only like 650.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

I saw $850 I thought. $600 aint bad though. Is that for full bolt in front? Not a fan of those t bar style lowers that most use for truck applications. Ive seen the 99-06 model of truck break through the lower control arm easily 

I saw $850 I thought. $600 aint bad though. Is that for full bolt in front? Not a fan of those t bar style lowers that most use for truck applications. Ive seen the 99-06 model of truck break through the lower control arm easily 
Ya just like the struts.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

from Belltech support

"

Sorry I’m just responding I have been out of the office for the past 2 days. Yes, we offer 2 different coilovers for your Tahoe. Part number 15002 is height adjustable (1-3”) but comes with preset dampening. Part number 16002 is height adjustable (1-3”) and comes with rebound and compression adjustable dampening.

Part number 15002 is priced at $629.10

Part number 16002 is priced at $919.99"

• 1 year later...
On 5/18/2019 at 2:48 PM, Nasty said:

2-3" is best just out of the viking. Them being double adustable makes a big difference. 

Use the twisted metal works kit

I'm reviving an old thread here.

Found this thread looking for coilovers for my '15 Sierra. 2”-3” front drop is probably about right for me. Thinking I need about 4”-5” in the rear to level the truck out.

What would you recommend for the rear? Would love to have double adjustable components at both ends. Also not sure I want to go with a full flip kit.

Any thoughts?