HUD display color

Just got a 2019 sierra Denali and find that the white color of the HUD tends to blend in with white cars, concrete roads etc and it is very distracting and requires to much attention to decipher. My corvette's HUD is green as is all the aircraft I've every flown. Is there a way to change the color of the HUD? If not GM may want to look into it before they are faced with a law suit by someone claiming the the HUD distracted them resulting in an accident.

My guess is the number of people that are seeing a HUD display for the first time is far higher than the number of people that are accustomed to seeing it in green from flying an aircraft (or driving a corvette with HUD, for that matter) Therefore, does the general public really know the difference?   I suspect the argument is easier to make that the HUD itself was distracting rather than the color. That being said, my HUD on AT4 has some components that are green (directional arrows during navigation), and if it could be changed, I wouldn’t be opposed to it. But I don’t ever remember thinking “man, that white just blends in too much”.

Edited by Schmoe

early GM HUDs were like the one in your Vette.  I assume its a C5 or C6?  All the new ones are full color with the white lettering.  No color change.

Perhaps the angle or brightness could be adjusted to better suit the issues you are experiencing?

Altho I don't need glass' to drive some of us old folk don't see so good any more. lol  The point I was trying to make was "to hard to see at times" never have that problem in my vette or aircraft. I look at it as a safety feature.