Sierra 2500 6.0 Bogging under high load No CEL

I have a 2015 sierra 2500 wiht the 6l and having a problem with it bogging under heavy load. It will not throw a CEL. Truck has 110k miles and a new maf. Is there a scan tool that could measure fuel pressure on this engine? 

Good scan tools can but the vehicle has to have a fuel pressure sensor in the fuel line. I don't remember if those 6.0 trucks use sensors or not, it should if the truck is equipped with a fuel pump control module.

If it doesn't often times the fuel pressure "channel" in the scan tool always reports 57-58psi. Use a mechanical gauge is the other way to see if fuel pressure is dropping.

Other things to consider is a plugged up exhaust from a cat converter. Sometimes a night time drive is easier because you could see if one side start turning red from the extra heat. Or use a pressure gauge in the o2 sensor bungs to see back pressure.

First...drop the exhaust to rule out CAT plugged.

Second, these now use a fuel pump with NO fuel bleedback loop providing pressure to direct injection pump.

Meaning...check every frekin ground wire to the frame and body. Disconnect battery and go clean them ALL before you even think about replacing the fuel tank pump.

Ask the operator if they routinely ran the fuel tank dry..people are poor...answer yes...In Tank Fuel Pump.

Thanks for the replies. I guess I should have been more specific. It only bogs in very high stress situations like driving up a mountain. Other times its fine. And I believe this motor doesnt have direct injection. I think the 6.2ls do. I couldnt find a port on the fuel rail for a guage as well. 

Fuel pressure can be read in the chassis control module. I use a mdi 2. I am not aware of any aftermarket scanners that can read it. Check your fuel trim numbers and O2 sensor readings.