Nine months to the day my tax stamp came in and I was able to take the suppressor I won last fall home. It is a Q Half Nelson. The gun is an AR pistol in 300 Blackout. Upper is from BCM and the rest is a mix of parts that I built over the course of last year. With subsonic ammo you don't need ear plugs. Pretty excited with how it came out. I'll probably need an adjustable gas block to run supersonic ammo.

IMG_0748.JPG

• Like 4

Be vewy vewy quiet.  I'm hunting wabbits!  

Duck season!  Rabbit season!  Duck season!

Hadn't thought of that in years, had a good laugh.  God, I miss the good old Looney Tunes on Saturday morning.  Nothing like some falling anvils or a pair of Acme rocket skates to go with your bowl of Frosted Sugar Bombs to start off a weekend right!  

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

On 6/19/2019 at 12:53 PM, Grumpy Bear said:

What small army have you ticked off? :uhoh:

You never know when Canada might invade the northern US... :lol:

I won the suppressor in a raffle. I’m only into it for the tax stamp so why not?

Edited by MikeNH
  • Like 2

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

Did you setup a trust or just put your name on the form? Class 3 stuff is always fun. I have recently been looking into multi caliber suppressors and am leaning towards the Liberty Mystic-X. The first time I shot a 300 with a can and subsonic ammo I was shocked at how effective the can was. I would love to have a bolt rifle in 300 blackout.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

On 12/20/2019 at 3:28 PM, N.Penley said:

Did you setup a trust or just put your name on the form? Class 3 stuff is always fun. I have recently been looking into multi caliber suppressors and am leaning towards the Liberty Mystic-X. The first time I shot a 300 with a can and subsonic ammo I was shocked at how effective the can was. I would love to have a bolt rifle in 300 blackout.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I've just done a form 4 individual so far. I have this and a 22 cal can that is still in purgatory. I don't have any family to share this stuff with so the trust doesn't make much sense for me especially since there is no CLEO signoff needed anymore. A buddy is working toward getting his FFL and I'll probably try to convince him to have me as a "responsible party" or whatever it's called. Means we can get all kinds of cool stuff as demo guns or whatever.  

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...