Voodoo Bed Rack for RTT

Anyone have any experience with the Voodoo bed rack? Looking for something bolt on that will give me a tent platform. This kit is universal and mounts with no-drill clips to the bedside rail.

If someone has experience, is there any feedback you can provide? Is the rack stable? Is it noisy and does it rattle at all? Also, does the aluminum version come with black cross members?

https://www.max-modular.com/shop-max-modular/alu-max-10-high-aluminum-truck-bed-rack

Thanks

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

I pulled the trigger, it should be delivered next week. I'll share pictures once installed in the event anyone else is searching for RTT options.

I bought the 58 inch long, 10 inch high version in aluminum.

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

Rack is very well made. No imperfections with the powder coating. Everything appears to be really solid.

And as a side note, their drill free mounting solution doesn't work with the Silverado. There isn't a bed rail lip in the two spots you would need it. Going to have to drill and mount using rivet nuts

Do you have pics of the mounting locations for the rack

I paid around $1100 with the bike mount for the rack and around $1400 for the RTT from Front Runner.     

Here's pic of the attachment point. They have a couple no drill options but the mounting locations didn't allow for it on the Silverado. Used some rivet nuts instead.3df535262fb2fde03c97c8e8eead0279.jpg

cb9f6fd6126bfb44170a5d6598dc5a7d.jpg