Aftermarket Keyfob

The're legit.  I love mine.  I couldn't stand that sticky rubber on the buttons anymore.  I also used nail polish to "color-fill" the buttons, but I would highly recommend using crayon instead.  It wiped off way easier without any residue.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, cbrsilv15 said:

The're legit.  I love mine.  I couldn't stand that sticky rubber on the buttons anymore.  I also used nail polish to "color-fill" the buttons, but I would highly recommend using crayon instead.  It wiped off way easier without any residue.

Crayon is a terrible choice in any sort of heat. I used crayon to fill my lower and during a hot summer day it started coming off and getting everywhere. Sucked. 

1 hour ago, Penguin VII said:

Crayon is a terrible choice in any sort of heat. I used crayon to fill my lower and during a hot summer day it started coming off and getting everywhere. Sucked. 

We're talking about a key fob here, not a lower.  I used red and white crayon on my mp 15/22 anyways without any issues.  Crayon is just fine for the key fob.

10 hours ago, cbrsilv15 said:

We're talking about a key fob here, not a lower.  I used red and white crayon on my mp 15/22 anyways without any issues.  Crayon is just fine for the key fob.

My experience came from the heat in the sun, not from shooting. Lowers don't hear up from shooting really.