2017 GMC Sierra / Yukon Denali cluster

Do you just call them with part number and order it ?
Yup. I called back in April and places my order..... It's been on backorder. The one they ordered for me was supposed to come in middle this month. Now they are saying first week of July... Good thing I'm in no rush.. [emoji28]

Sent from my SM-N950F using Tapatalk

1 hour ago, jpinoy said:

Yup. I called back in April and places my order..... It's been on backorder. The one they ordered for me was supposed to come in middle this month. Now they are saying first week of July... Good thing I'm in no rush.. emoji28.png

Is this a new or refurbished unit, and how much did it cost?

That’s not bad. I will have to look into this further. Thank you for the info!
You have to remember that if you buy a used cluster, it's an extra $100 charge for WAMS to program(last time I checked) One reason I'm getting new verses used. I've seen new clusters for the other years on eBay, but a lot of used for our year and crappy lens on them. New lens run $150 on eBay.

2 hours ago, jpinoy said:

You have to remember that if you buy a used cluster, it's an extra $100 charge for WAMS to program(last time I checked) One reason I'm getting new verses used. I've seen new clusters for the other years on eBay, but a lot of used for our year and crappy lens on them. New lens run $150 on eBay.

New lenses are $30 from Specmo.

9 hours ago, jpinoy said:

7 hours ago, lapoolboy said:

New lenses are $30 from Specmo.

Both of these are good to know. Thank you!

On 6/25/2019 at 9:17 AM, jpinoy said:

Can Specmo program it for your truck or do you have to go through WAMS?

• 3 weeks later...