Hey everyone, was just tossing around the idea to maybe swap a Denali cluster into my 2017 Silverado. How hard would this be?

Is not crazy.. whiteautoandmedia.com programmed my denali cluster for my 15, IMG_4426.jpgIMG_4438.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 1

I'm happy to offer this service as well. PM me. 

What does it cost? I'm not really ready to jump on this right the minute just tossing around the idea.

I got my cluster for $300.00 excellent conditions. They very from $250-300 depending on conditions.
And $199.00 + shipping for programming. I also got the HUD (heads up display) feature unlocked. I’ll be adding that on my truck.
I’m very satisfied with quality and service.

I only want to change mine from MPH to KM/H (it goes up to 220 in Metric, that's the only reason why). Is it any easier?

18 hours ago, Wiggums said:

I only want to change mine from MPH to KM/H (it goes up to 220 in Metric, that's the only reason why). Is it any easier?

Same operation either way :)

How would one add in the HUD?  is that standard on the Denali cluster or an extra?

29 minutes ago, rae185 said:

How would one add in the HUD?  is that standard on the Denali cluster or an extra?

A lot of work sadly, there is a thread here about it though that shows what kind of work it takes :)

As far as I know I’ve been the only one who has added this feature in a gen 5 trucks. With[mention=130449]gtpprix[/mention] and[mention=159655]pgamboa[/mention] help I was able to accomplish this successfully. There’s a lot of modification to add HUD but It can be done. Unfortunately the truck I added this was stolen. Now I will be doing this to my second Silverado and keeping it in my garage..

I’m planing on make a video about it this time to share it with all of you.

Here some pictures of my previews truck..

IMG_2218.thumb.jpg.d1385074e75f6f6a3f0f9fe97fada780.jpgIMG_2114.thumb.jpg.82973623fc0750ac3fddcef953a0301d.jpgIMG_2239.thumb.jpg.d34aa88c07ccf123b8a25703870b24ee.jpg

• Like 1

Damn that’s badass!!!! Did u have to change your steering wheel? I wonder if I should have them unlock my stuff cuz I’d like to add this 

I would have it unlocked, just in case in the future if you decided to added at least the cluster will ready for it.

And no didn’t have to replace the steering but it will have to come off along with the dashboard to facilitate the HUD unit installation .

what is that actually the hmi Or the cluster That needs to b unlock for It, how much so far have u put in for the hud price wise