Covercraft Seatsaver Seat Covers

Spurly

Covercraft Seatsaver Seat Covers for sale. Came off my 2016 Silverado Crew Cab with the 60/40 split rear bench with arm rest.  Charcoal black in color, which is more of a slate color, but it didn't look to bad with the black cloth interior.  Right seat has a small 3/4 tear from my idiot friend who dropped a knife in my truck one week after installing.  The rip never got any bigger even with a dog running around the back seat. Does a great job of keeping the seat and super easy to clean.  

Paid $175 asking $80.  (Looks like they retail for $200 now on autoanything)

Should be good for any 2014-2016 full size trucks with the 60/40 split bench AND rear fold down arm rest.  This is the 'submodel' for the seat covers I purchased.

SubmodelCrew cab, with 60/40 split bench seat, with adjustable headrest, with center shoulder seatbelt, with folding down armrest, with cupholder

Can send pictures on request.  My pictures are below the 4.88mb requirement but it won't let me upload them.

Edited by Spurly

I know they cover the sides and front of the seats but I can't remember how underneath they extend.  I'll have to check tomorrow when I get home and I'll let you know.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
19 hours ago, Jchoi said:

So, these are only for the rear seat?

sorry if I misunderstood?

Yes, only for the rear. (60/40 rear split with fold down armrest) I only bought the rear covers because of the dog. But these have been washed and cleaned if dog hair is a concern.