Grill guard / aftermarket bumper suggestions

I have a 2015 Sierra SLT and am looking for an aftermarket bumper or grill guard. Haven't really seen anything that strikes my fancy... I know I do NOT want any diamond plate. I do plan on having whatever I find powdercoated white.  Does anybody have a good recommendation?

• 4 weeks later...

Following !! Not trying to hijack your thread. 30dd7f103759bf44eac0abced99f1f03.jpg68ba6a3ab0ef21d1dbed9d00846f4e4b.jpg

I’m researching the same for my 17. Don’t want huge overkill. Light options would be nice. And can’t decide what finish since I have the solid chrome bumper. Stick with chrome or some matte/black for contrast

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm also looking for a Push Bar, but a bit taller than the standard. I was thinking of seeing if I can get a Setina Push Bar with lighting, I believe they are lighter and a bit taller.....they are basically used on Police vehicles.

https://www.fleetsafety.com/setina-led-push-bumper-pb-450-l-grill-guard-for-police-cars-suvs-trucks-and-vans/

Edited by Beer Belly

I bought a Westin HDX grille guard to put on my 2015 GMC Sierra 1500 Max Tow in June. I personally like the look and the protection that it adds to my pickup. If pics are wanted, I can add some tomorrow.

13 hours ago, MrWeller said:

I bought a Westin HDX grille guard to put on my 2015 GMC Sierra 1500 Max Tow in June. I personally like the look and the protection that it adds to my pickup. If pics are wanted, I can add some tomorrow.

I'd like to see a pic

• Like 1

14 hours ago, MrWeller said:

33538048fe31816cfd39fde776ddd9a2.jpg

Here is the Westin HDX Grille Guard on my 2015 GMC Sierra 1500 Max Tow. I haven’t installed my sensor relocators yet, but will do it soon.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

WHOA !....that looks heavy !