Borla GM Performance exhaust 19329322

If you are looking for something factory performance sounding it is a good option.  I have it on my 2018 6.2 and wanted a performance sound, not too loud.  Cruising around you can't hear it at all which is what I wanted.  It doesn't drone really at all except sounds a little funny with the AFM v4 mode which I deleted with a tune.  There are ways you can do it that won't mess with the warranty and AFM doesn't make a noticeable difference in fuel mileage anyhow.  I have a couple friends with stock exhausts that really want one after riding in my truck.  Maybe youtube borla touring cold start to get an idea.

• Like 1

I put borla atak duals on my '16. Sounds awesome (loud outside) and drone is almost nonexistent. Also, way cheaper than a "factory performance exhaust". I noticed on the GM Borla kit, it had the pressure actuated flap at the end. The borla does not (which i prefer).

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

• Like 1

the Borla site has sound clips. Starting up and taking off down the road. I got my Borla for free for letting them make a video. If you tow you may want to stay away from the more aggressive mufflers as the additional rpm the exhaust is really working and can be loud on a longer drive.

• Like 1