6 inch lift replacement rear shocks. Please Help

I recently put a Zone 6" lift on my truck. I also put the terrible Zone shocks that came with the lift. I'm now trying to find replacement shocks for the rear, but I'm not sure which ones to get and I'm having a hard time finding any for a 6" lift. Anybody have any suggestions? Thanks 

They are descent when driving without a trailer, but as soon as you put 10 pounds in the back, it's like a trampoline. Super spongy.  I tow a 2,000 lb boat and it is absolutely terrible.  Do you tow anything with your fox 2.0s? If so, how does it ride?

I am lowered 5" on 24" wheels, removed overload leaf, traction bars and small over leaf air bag helper. With nothing in bed I have air at lowest setting. This is to the point the tear doesn't lift up but it is tight there. I moved 16 huge bricks and 12 bags of gravel. And the rear was fine. Later Sam weight I maxed air pressure and rear was up 2" more.
Also lowered and neutral truck was bouncing more on the expressway, at the low air setting that stopped and it rose better. I have also moved my dual axle enclosed with a car in it I just air little air.
It is the way to go and there are bolt in options.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

9 hours ago, TXGREEK said:

You’ve most likely got a 5” block in the rear,
here’s the Bilstein model # for the shocks that are for a rear 5” block

cf1fe30be025798998d2b89926ca341f.jpg

I've heard a lot of people running the Bilstein 5100's. Do you tow anything? If so, how is the ride?

I've heard a lot of people running the Bilstein 5100's. Do you tow anything? If so, how is the ride?

Anything other than stock will for the most part be a more stiffer ride and as with any truck bed, you’ll ride rougher without a load in the rear. Bilsteins are excellent entry level performance shocks along with life time warranty, can’t beat it. I had them on my current truck as temporary shocks until I got my special ordered CST shocks in and the ride is somewhat similar on the street and for the price difference, they’re excellent choice.

I've done some more researching and I think I came to the conclusion that I'm going to get an add-a-leaf kit and new shocks for the rear. The next step is the front coilovers. I have a Zone 6.5 lift. I'm running the stock shocks in the coilovers. I want the Fox 2.0 performance series but it says "for 0-2" lift". Why wouldn't this work for my truck since I'm still able to run stock shocks? 

I've done some more researching and I think I came to the conclusion that I'm going to get an add-a-leaf kit and new shocks for the rear. The next step is the front coilovers. I have a Zone 6.5 lift. I'm running the stock shocks in the coilovers. I want the Fox 2.0 performance series but it says "for 0-2" lift". Why wouldn't this work for my truck since I'm still able to run stock shocks? 

Those are for 1-2” lift leveling, you’ll need the 2.5 coil overs. Fox, King, CST. I’ve got CST on my 18 2080345a09d30d042e366691542c2d9a.png
Love them, but they’re for the 4.5-5” lift on my truck with a 3” block in the rear along with an add a leaf too. 6db769cdc0611e9fa25263abdacde3d8.jpg

The 2.5's won't work either because they are from 0-3". I'm assuming you have a 2500? I don't see any strut spacers on yours.
fox.thumb.PNG.5a22250e1389c57ed9ec4f1894daf52f.PNG

They’re made for 6” too just like the CST I have comes in the 4.5” too with no strut spacer [emoji6]