1" wheel spacers with snowflake stock 20" wheels

I have seen a couple posts saying that Bora 1" wheel spacers will work with the stock 20" snowflake wheels without trimming studs. Can anyone chime in to confirm? I do plan to take tires off and measure pockets.

Background: 2016 Sierra SLT 4x4. I had a slight rub on UCA on the 100% stock setup. Installed 1.5" motofab (under strut) level and the rub has gotten worse. Yesterday the drivers side balance weight was hitting the uca and sliding around. I like the way the truck looks as is, that is why I am looking into the 1" spacers. Just want to get rid of the rub with minimal impact to look (and avoid cutting studs). Will need to replace the stock LS2 tires soon. Current plan is to stick to stock size in Cooper ATS 4s. If the spacers eliminate rub and would allow to step up to the 33" version of this tiure, I may consider it, ut would be happy to stay with stock size. 

Any pics of 1"-1.5" spacers on stock snowflakes would be appreciated.

Yes. Full lock rubbed UCA 100% stock. Drivers side enough to expose shiny metal on uca, passenger not as bad. Most likely due to angle and bump getting onto driveway. 

Now, with the level it will rub at full lock with no additional load on tire (turning around flat ground, etc).

Stock 20" wheels, and stock 275/55/20 ls2 tires

Edited by fliptide

I'm running BORA 1" spacers with the snowflake wheels and LT285/60R20 Cooper Discoverer AT3 tires. I have the Boss Halo Lift coilovers at 2" and a Zone 1.5" body lift. The wheels will work without trimming the studs.

I have a rub when cranked all the way in reverse but it's only the liner.

I'm also running Cognito UCAs and there is no contact with them.

When you lift the front with a spacer, you are bringing the wheel inward which is the problem you described.

Sent from my SM-G975U1 using Tapatalk

1 hour ago, dcarl said:

I'm running BORA 1" spacers with the snowflake wheels and LT285/60R20 Cooper Discoverer AT3 tires. I have the Boss Halo Lift coilovers at 2" and a Zone 1.5" body lift. The wheels will work without trimming the studs.

I have a rub when cranked all the way in reverse but it's only the liner.

I'm also running Cognito UCAs and there is no contact with them.

When you lift the front with a spacer, you are bringing the wheel inward which is the problem you described.

Sent from my SM-G975U1 using Tapatalk

Thank you!

Thanks everybody. Ended up ordering 28mm (1.1") Bora spacers. 

Should be in in a few weeks and give me a few weeks to run with my worn out stock tires before making the decision to stay 275/55/20 or bump up to 275/60/20 all terrains.