Push button lock door handles

Not sure that’s the proper term but I was curious if on the door handles (and push button start)that you can lock the doors with the handles if you can program them to unlock upon approaching the vehicles?  I’ve had cars that sensed you approaching them and would unlock without hitting the button on the door.  Is this possible?  Thanks!

Yes and easy also. All you need is a remote starter/alarm/keyless. Then there are options for all that. Best in the business is DEI electronics. Also you can buy the relay pack(comes with a starter) and the push button. Pre wire the button and it uses the relay packs.
May ways to do the door locks. There a relay to the unlock and lock wires on the DEI brain.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

I have the factory option on my truck, you could of course use your fob to unlock before getting close to truck but door buttons don't work unless you are right next to truck. I keep fob in my left front pocket and if reach for handle before im very close it wont work.