Parking Sensors on aftermarket bumper?

Ive been toying with all kinds of ideas on how to get rid of my chrome bumper.  One option is a new bumper entireley.  Black Horse makes a pretty sweet front bumper that is reasonably priced.  However I have parking sensors in my bumper.  Is it possible to remove and install them on a new bumper and still have them work right?  Im assuming it would have to be drilled out for them to fit.  Thanks for any advice.

The park assist sensors are not like the cameras and radar.  The FPA and RPA sensors are very forgiving for location.  They are 2 pieces, what the call the bracket that clips into your bumper and the sensor that clips into the bracket.  Since you have a chrome bumper your bracket and sensor should be silver.  You can get black "brackets" on the web or the stealer but I do not know how much paint the sensor will tolerate before it gives you false readings. 

Many guys have wrapped chrome bumpers and grilles if you do not want to spend the big bucks for a new bumper.  There are many pics on this site as well as all over the web.

Edited by fatwhiteboy