GMC and CAMVAP...anyone have experience?

Hi all

I bought a new truck in February 2019 right off the lot, a beautiful 2018 GMC Sierra Kodiak Edition. I fell in love with it, but like all things I have no more love left to give, this has been the succubus of motor vehicles and has drained me.

Is been nothing but problems. I've had multiple issues from almost the moment I bought my truck.

-Brakes failing which I got on video in the first few days. Issue was brushed off until I got it on video then it was taken care of
-Electrical issues such as the radio randomly restarting or going into a programming mode, everything shutting off randomly for a second or 2. Most recently i caught it on camera the whole electrical system blinking out while driving
-Light sensor randomly stops working, radio and gauge cluster will go to full bright or darken up almost completely
-Transmission/engine acting like it's starved of gas (vehicle bucking and surging)
-Rear axles and differential had to be replaced at separate times
-Front CV axle blew out
-There is rust showing on the frame which I paid extra for protection. After pointing this out I was brushed off
-While installing the skid plates I saw bolts installed wrong or hanging out
-While looking at my rear tail gate I found the bolts which secure it while down were backed out and loose
-Seat bottom had little to no padding, noticed after I wasn't wearing a long padded winter coat
-Various plastic interior pieces (rear center seatbelt cover, drivers side rail cover) had to be repaired and re-installed

If anyone has had success with CAMVAP, or experience, can you give me a bit of advice? Would i have a chance at getting GMC to buy it back? It makes me sick just looking at it.
Here is a link to a video I posted to the GM Canada website in frustration, it has the stuff I captured while driving in it. Feel free to drop by and post a comment or reaction. I feel so lost right now Weary Face
https://www.facebook.com/16875327330472 ... 97?sfns=mo

Well there are a few bulletins that address the many of your issues. Axles and diff. Sorry to say are best to go aftermarket, there where issues with a supplier. Seat cushions is a new one for me.
There are ways to handle this the are better for all parties. Toy request a gm service rep in email with attached posts and service record. He will push a approval, reach out to you are request you meet at a dealer to go over issues and options. Then if this doesn't work at least to a ahead of the game on you complaint and also have bypassed the dealer and there issues.
Also you parts should have been tagged and saved. The axles can be checked and if out of spec you have again a leg up as lemon law is little tricky here.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

If I was buying a used vehicle and saw that much service work that early in its service history, I wouldn't bother even test driving it.  Hard pass.  Something to consider on resale.

I would be pursuing the buy back route.