Kicker Sub - rear speakers extremely quiet

Hello!  I have a 2019 AT4 with Bose system. Just had the dealer install the kicker sub upgrade, but now the sound from the rear speakers is extremely quite -almost non existent.  The kicker subs certainly has some thump.  The dealer insisted they installed correctly. Any thoughts?  Tnx. 

Thanks for the feedback. Tbh I not 100% sure they weren’t this quiet before the install as you mentioned. That said I never sat in the back of my truck with music on until after the kicker install so I have no comparison. I guess I feel better knowing others experience this. Still don’t understand why they are so quiet either way??

They'll be low. I checked other Bose trucks when I got mine and all were the same. There's a thread on low rear audio. You can always adjust the fade a little torwards the rear. Not sure if the standard sound system is like this as well.

Thanks, I’ll try the fuse suggestion later. I did try playing with the fade, and when I fade all the way to the rear ALL Bass drops off and the rear speakers are very faint with no bass with no sound from the sub -both Bose and kicker. 

8 hours ago, Jmcab said:

Thanks, I’ll try the fuse suggestion later. I did try playing with the fade, and when I fade all the way to the rear ALL Bass drops off and the rear speakers are very faint with no bass with no sound from the sub -both Bose and kicker. 

Yes, if you go all the way down on the rear, the sub cuts off. I run my rear 3-4 clicks down from center.