Ground clearance

1 hour ago, davester said:

bigger tires?

Good point. My 2016 came with  245/75R17 and those are still available on the 2020.  You can get a 275/70r18 and a 275/65R20 on the 2020 trucks, I am not sure if they put those on the previous gen or not.  But if so, that might explain some or all of it.  

7 hours ago, greatmizzou said:

Sounds like distance from ground to frame?

I might go so some measuring, I feel like the front bumper is very low to the ground

You have a new one?  If so, congrats!  I like them.  I can't justify a new truck since mine is only a 2016, but I really like the new trucks quite a bit.  So many haters, I don't get it!

4 hours ago, i82much said:

You have a new one?  If so, congrats!  I like them.  I can't justify a new truck since mine is only a 2016, but I really like the new trucks quite a bit.  So many haters, I don't get it!

Its honestly kind of ugly lol, but it drives amazing and I like the slight interior changes.   I didnt change my mind until I drove one and I knew immediately I wanted it.

• Like 1

• 2 months later...

I am pretty sure the low point on my 2018 HD is the front air-dam. Nearly ripped it off the other day pushing through some fresh snow, but it did leave the odd drag mark from the diff and leaf u bolts in a few spots so it might not be the low spot, just the weak spot.  

7 minutes ago, i82much said:

Bottom line is I need to figure out how to get my 2016 stuck so I have an excuse to upgrade to a new truck.  Wish me luck, fellas!

Just tell her it's getting hard to start...?

• Like 1