How to keep Front Camera on while offroad?

bgsntth

Greetings,

I see the TFL guys use it all the time, but when I select the front camera to be displayed on the center screen it defaults back to the home screen after like 10 seconds. Is there any way to keep the screen permanently depicting the front camera?

We have  a lot of 20-40 degree slopes on our property (see attached), and I am too old to go up or down these "blind". The front hood obliterates sight lines.

Thanks!

Tally Ho Trail.jpg

On my 2020 AT4 HD, I have to stay below 8 MPH for it to stay on. Other cameras stay on while towing at any speed. I’m sure someone will come up with a software solution to turn them all on in any condition.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

13 minutes ago, bgsntth said:

Greetings,

I see the TFL guys use it all the time, but when I select the front camera to be displayed on the center screen it defaults back to the home screen after like 10 seconds. Is there any way to keep the screen permanently depicting the front camera?

We have  a lot of 20-40 degree slopes on our property (see attached), and I am too old to go up or down these "blind". The front hood obliterates sight lines.

Thanks!

Tally Ho Trail.jpg

I dont have an answer for you but damn you live in paradise! what a view sir. You made it in life! 

• Like 1

Ouch.

Thanks cNate - I was not sure if it was a speed or time thing with the camera - thank you for confirming. At least going down the camera will be of use. I usually ascent at 15 - 20 mph.

Appreciate the comments on the property. It has been in the family since the 1870's, and I am merely the generational custodian - compliments to my great great grandfather. The views are unbelievable - the pic is only halfway up the mountain.

• Like 1

On 12/6/2019 at 10:30 PM, Snakes709 said:

I was wondering this last week. Would have saved me from ripping my running board off. 

138F565C-D290-4E7F-BAEC-6F23BC9A3DAD.jpeg

Oof!

I would like the tire cameras mounted under the mirrors to stay on to help going over a local narrow bridge so I can see where Im at with the centerline.

First time I took it I scared all of the oncoming drivers shitless.

Look at the 1:00min mark.