Ready Lift +2 SST for AT4/Factory installed lift

This is my first post and just want to say that this has been a great platform for any questions I’ve ever had about my GM vehicles. 

I did did an enormous amount of research before deciding on the Ready Lift +2 SST (part #: 69-3920) I saw a ton of people looking for pictures of set-ups, so I wanted to share mine to hopefully help someone out. This truck came with the factory installed 2” lift (same as AT4) got the above level installed which added 2” in the front and 1” in the rear. There is still 1” of rake to the truck which isn’t too noticeable. Installed 275/65/20 Duratracs and the stock rims. You CANNOT go wider on the stock tires, as it sits now there is only about 1/4” clearance at the UCA. Truck looks/feels great & no rubs lock to lock with zero trimming. No change to factory ride. Hope this helps y’all out!

-JH

CC5C863B-BA59-445D-80E5-D643262AB5D2.jpeg

96180EE7-7820-46FD-9E9E-F201503BD0EB.jpeg

Edited by JHOGUE
Spelling
  • Like 6

On 12/30/2019 at 10:39 AM, Pocho86 said:

let me know if any of you all get a loud thump from rear end when going off road over abrupt terrain or a speed bump, i think the shock isnt long enough in the rear but I need someone to second that

I will look out for this and respond back if I notice anything. 

On 12/30/2019 at 11:26 PM, reddeadg8 said:

JHOGUE if you added a 1" spacer/adapter to the wheels would they give enough clearance without rubbing anywhere and not have the tires sticking out of the fenders?

Probably. They don’t rub anywhere now, but the lugs on the side of the tires are VERY close to the UCA’s. I want to try a spacer, but I’m still researching as I’ve never used them. 

Edited by JHOGUE

On 1/2/2020 at 6:33 PM, lapoolboy said:

@JHOGUE

Does your truck have OEM tapered shims installed in the bottoms of the leaf packs from the factory?  If so, did you leave them in place above the ReadyLift blocks?  Any strange rumbling/roaring sound from rear-end around 55-65mph?

IMG_20191208_143625~4.jpg

I do have the shim installed, but I didn’t notice anything out of the ordinary once I started paying attention. @lapoolboy

• 9 months later...