7.5 inch lift issues

I've got a 2018 silverado 2500, crew cab, long bed, 4x4. I just finished installing a 7.5 inch rough country lift. Dont bash, now I know. Long story short, the cv axle angles suck as the diff drop and crossmembers on this lift are way to short. The cv axles are maxed out with the torsion keys set to factory. Cranking them back wont help enough. The only fix I see is to get drop spacers for between the frame and the factory diff bracket and then notch the rear crossmember and then brace it. I'm looking for some input.

Rough country said that they have had no complaints about this kit. B.S. They said there is no fix because this kit keeps all the angles stock. When I called the merchant I bought it from, sd truck springs, they say the same thing. I told them that it is not what was described in their listing and I need a resolution. They said that there is nothing that they can do because it is the right kit. I then told them that when I called before I installed it with my concerns about bad angles and the diff drop and crossmembers not being big enough they told me that it would work. I have all calls recorded. Now when I call to get this worked out they tell me that they will call me back and they never do. This happened twice. I've talked to my credit card company about this and showed them the screenshots of the description. I then showed them my angles compared to factory angles. I told them I have call recordings if needed. They said that the merchant must provide what was described. Until they do they issued a charge back. I'm also missing the brake lines. This is the short of it.

Ouch.  For other companies, if it drops the diff down 4.5", that would be sold as a 4.5" or maybe a 5" lift...

If the truck is lifted 7.5", with the diff only dropped 4.5", that means the cv axles need take up that 3" difference....  It is literally impossible for the cv angles to be stock, other than turning the keys down so the truck is only lifted 4.5".

Rough country says this is the largest diff drop and crossmember drop that they offer. Come to find out it's the same ones that's in their 5 inch lift. This one just has a bigger knuckle. My credit card company has issued a charge back due to falsely advertising that it maintains factory angles until they fix my issue.

Well, it sounds like there is no fix for it so you get what you bought (a 7.5" lift).  RC doesn't have a kit that drops the diff 7.5", and if they sent you new knuckles/suspension bits to get stock cv angles, it would only lift the truck about 5".

If you really want the 7.5" lift, then it's remove this setup, and find another kit that does it right.