High Beam / Mirror Spot light on Mod

Has any one tried the boost auto high beam headlight on spot mirror light mod on the 2019 2020 trucks yet.  looks like only down side is you cannot turn off spot light with switch on the dash.  The spot lights are on all the time when high beams lights are on.  Install is on you tube on boost auto videos.

Interesting. Never heard of them. Neat idea. I especially like it for when we go to the mountains but would be beneficial anytime. High beams focus down the road and the mirrors would get back some light to the sides and ditches for any animals that might be jumping out. You still have control of the mirror lights via the buttons but anytime the high beams are on the mirrors are too. Wonder how much better it would be if they got the fogs tied in there too. 

I’d love to see some video or pics of it being used to see just how well it works. 

Looks cool but I'm against all those T taps they add to those common 5 colored wire modules.  If a dealer had to do anything outside of an oil change they would have good potential to see that. 

But I also don't know gm may be okay with them since it is basic stuff

Yeah not a fan of the auto on whenever the brights come on. I’d be all over it if I could turn them on/off at any time outside of it being in park.

It’s a non starter with those T-taps too. I’ll stick with simple diodes that are easily removable and leave no evidence.