Stabilitrack, brake assist, steering assist warnings

2 weekends ago i installed aftermarket tow mirrors in my 14 Silverado z71.  I used the gm truck side harness.  I created my own door harness with the extra wires from the aftermarket mirrors running them through the door boots the the plug in teh door jam using the correct pins for the door plug.  Now whenever i start the truck i get the warnings and have to Dismiss them.  During the install i got many warnings to start the truck due to low battery.  Its the original gm battery.  The warning for the battery would come on within 10 min of having the key in in the ignition and the truck off, as i was testing the mirror functions as i worked and basically just having the doors open all the time.   Ive read that a dying battery could be the culprit.  Could it be?

You have a 2014 with the original battery.

It's amazing it works at all, mine died almost 3 years on the dot.

Those messages are not sounding like a problem, I think you need a new battery man. 6 years is incredible. I once got 5 out of an Autozone Duralast Gold in central Florida. That's unheard of here. But 6?

I replaced mine with a Duralast AGM. Little more expensive but not much. Good battery.

Sent from my SM-J810F using Tapatalk