2018 Silverado check engine light stays on

Was driving home from vacation 10 hr drive each way. Truck drove fine and still drives fine, but check engine light come on in why drive back home. I had diagnosed at Autozone and it showed maf sensor. I driver 6 hour home and seemed fine except for light on. I changed maf sensor but still light on. 
Any ideal what it might be or what to do?

What was the specific code?  That will be a lot more helpful in determining the problem than Autozone telling you it is a MAF code.  I don't trust any of the people behind the counters of these parts stores to even pull the right part anymore (and half the time they don't).

• Like 1

There are several codes that deal with the MAF sensor...We seem to have a whole rash of folks joining then asking super-generic, non-specific questions on the forum already this year...jeesh...

What was the code(s)

Were there any associated codes?

Were there any related symptoms that occurred?

Is your warranty expired?

Update.

i took to dealership and somehow along the Driver side of truck just past the gas tank, and by frame Rail  there was some wires freid where they went into a plug. They repaired and replaced a fuse. Seems to be fine now. 
thanks for the responses

• Like 1

31 minutes ago, Bobbyb said:

Update.

i took to dealership and somehow along the Driver side of truck just past the gas tank, and by frame Rail  there was some wires freid where they went into a plug. They repaired and replaced a fuse. Seems to be fine now. 
thanks for the responses

Glad you got it fixed...I guess you could have saved $150 and just did that in the first place...