Front end noise

If anyone can help me with this thanks, a couple months ago I had gotten my lifters replace from the dealer ( AFM failure was under warranty ), right after I went up my drive way at the house I notice I weird popping/cracking noise, didn’t think much is at the time (dumb me) just figure maybe it’s the structs, later on I replace the stock ones with the bilstein 5100, talk to the guy at the shop told me everything else look good not sure where the noise can come from, later on take it to a different shop for an alligment, same thing not sure but he told me it could be from the dealership work from the lifters repair. So I talk to the dealer today and they had told me it’s 3 options 

1. vacuum pump recall could be the reason

2. The major lifter repair could be a reason too they will check it out 

3. Neither I will pay for the diagnosis fee and they will tell me what’s wrong.

also I had my rear bumper replace this week THE NOISE IS EVEN WORSE, at full lock it sounds like I’m running over a water bottle!

From reading other forums other people are saying it could be from the vacuum pump, steering shaft, steering gears, etc etc... 

I just know my suspension shop I go to won’t work on it because they don’t mess with the electric suspension system... sucks... but if anyone knows what the noise might be please let me know... 
( sorry for the keys in the background the noise can be heard more at the 9 second mark.)https://youtu.be/1NHljtFJzXE

13 hours ago, bowtiemark said:

If anyone can help me with this thanks, a couple months ago I had gotten my lifters replace from the dealer ( AFM failure was under warranty ), right after I went up my drive way at the house I notice I weird popping/cracking noise, didn’t think much is at the time (dumb me) just figure maybe it’s the structs, later on I replace the stock ones with the bilstein 5100, talk to the guy at the shop told me everything else look good not sure where the noise can come from, later on take it to a different shop for an alligment, same thing not sure but he told me it could be from the dealership work from the lifters repair. So I talk to the dealer today and they had told me it’s 3 options 

1. vacuum pump recall could be the reason

2. The major lifter repair could be a reason too they will check it out 

3. Neither I will pay for the diagnosis fee and they will tell me what’s wrong.

also I had my rear bumper replace this week THE NOISE IS EVEN WORSE, at full lock it sounds like I’m running over a water bottle!

From reading other forums other people are saying it could be from the vacuum pump, steering shaft, steering gears, etc etc... 

I just know my suspension shop I go to won’t work on it because they don’t mess with the electric suspension system... sucks... but if anyone knows what the noise might be please let me know... 
( sorry for the keys in the background the noise can be heard more at the 9 second mark.)https://youtu.be/1NHljtFJzXE

4 hours ago, Lsgun1 said:

When does it actually happen? You haven't given any description.

I’m sorry, usually going up hill or just steady going 30-45 mph , or just turning the wheel when it is on park and also turning fully.