OEM fog light install 2019 trailboss

I just had my dealership install the OEM fog lights on my truck. Everything seems to work with the exception of when my head lights are on I can’t tell if the fog lights are on or off as there is no separate fog light indicator on the instrument cluster. If the headlights are off and I turn on the fog lights then the headlight indicator will light up.

My question is if anyone else knows if this is normal. I assumed that there would be a separate fog light indicator rather than it being tied in with the headlight indicator.

Thanks

Just had mine done last week. I installed and then had dealer program them. Mine wouldn't work at all until I had dealer do their thing. The indicator light in instrument cluster works as it should. I'm guessing something isn't wired correctly, I don't think that they would work at all if the bcm hadn't been flashed. I know that the kit comes with an extra jumper wire that goes from the bcm to the fuse block under the hood. Some vehicles don't require this jumper, mine didn't. Might be something to check with dealer.