Drivers side mirror glass adjusting on its own.

My truck is a 2015 Sierra 1500 SLT.

So I’ve been having this weird issue with my drivers side power folding mirror. I won’t fold the mirror and the glass will auto adjust, on its own. At first I thought it was just happening when I folded the mirror in. I took the truck to the dealer and they replaced the power folding motor. Yesterday the glass adjusted its left no less than three times and twice today. It either turn way in where all I see is the beside, or it turns down and out. It’s just the drivers side doing this and when it happens, I readjust and save the setting just for it to adjust again on its own.

I’m curious if anyone else has had this issue and or what it might be? It’s driving me absolutely crazy and I’m not taking to the dealer when it won’t “replicate the issue” on a regular basis for them to diagnose it.

Any help is truly appreciated.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Is it happening while you’re sitting in the truck or when you enter?

Since you have an SLT, this tells me you have memory mirrors.

Is it possible that you might have swapped the key fobs and when you’re unlocking the truck, it’s recalling “driver #2”?

Try to set the mirrors the way you want, press and release the button to the left of button 1. Then press and hold memory location 1. Then do the same for location 2.

It’s only after I’m out of the truck and it’s been locked. The key fob is the same one I’ve been using since I bought the truck new in 15. Everyone I get in and the mirror is in the wrong spot, I readjust and save it as memory option 1 by hitting the set button then memory 1 button.

It honestly seems like the drivers side mirror loses its memory and finds a random spot to go to.