Led bulbs flashing fast

Trying to find turn signal relay location on my 2010 Chevrolet Silverado 1500 LT. I replaced my factory bulbs with LEDs and they flash fast. I searched the internet and you tube to try and find if there is a relay on this model to replace it with a led version. I bought some plug n play resistors and they didn't seem to work. 

Edited by Bpentz

Yeah those plug and play resisters are a pain in the rear. I've known a couple buddies who had them literally catch on fire after using them for the problem you have. I bought a pair on Amazon this year and although the harness was wired nicely it heated up like a damn toaster element.  I've noticed that there are bulbs that are anti hyper flash but in your circumstance you just need to get Canbus LEDs. That'll solve your problem with the hyper flashing without adding anything else. 

1 hour ago, Lsxtrucker said:

Yeah those plug and play resisters are a pain in the rear. I've known a couple buddies who had them literally catch on fire after using them for the problem you have. I bought a pair on Amazon this year and although the harness was wired nicely it heated up like a damn toaster element.  I've noticed that there are bulbs that are anti hyper flash but in your circumstance you just need to get Canbus LEDs. That'll solve your problem with the hyper flashing without adding anything else. 

"Canbus" LEDs are kind of a joke. There's not really any such thing, as all they do is integrate the load resistor into the bulb itself.

OP: What are the specs on the resistors you got? Typically you need them to be a 6 ohm. 50w per bulb replaced, but sometimes tolerances are too wide and they end up hyper-flashing again. 

Edited by carkhz316

Well I've noticed by using the LEDs that were labeled "Canbus Ready" I have never had a hyperflash issue and for the price I got them for and the quality of led I purchased I'm quite happy. Canbus LEDs if I'm not mistaken, have a small microcontroller onboard which notify if one is burned out or no longer functioning on many vehicles. Anyways to each is own. The ones I have run cool, and were nicely priced and perform well. I can't ask for much more than that. 

16 hours ago, Lsxtrucker said:

Well I've noticed by using the LEDs that were labeled "Canbus Ready" I have never had a hyperflash issue and for the price I got them for and the quality of led I purchased I'm quite happy. Canbus LEDs if I'm not mistaken, have a small microcontroller onboard which notify if one is burned out or no longer functioning on many vehicles. Anyways to each is own. The ones I have run cool, and were nicely priced and perform well. I can't ask for much more than that. 

I'm not disagreeing that "Canbus LEDs" would work, as they do typically, but don't be confused about them being something special beyond having the big ugly resistor being integrated into the bulb assembly. That's all they are. There's no microcontroller. Any of the discrete circuitry you see in a aftermarket LED bulb is generally for the control and output of the individual chipsets within the bulb.