Live Traffic Issues 2019 AT4

Hello, I was wondering if anyone else has had issues with the live traffic?  I ended up purchasing the service for a year and have had issues since day one.  Basically it only shows live traffic like 75% of the time. I’m on the latest radio update, I called onstar a dozen times into onstar tech support and they have pushed updates, also had it into the dealer based on my last call and they advised “Say that you have “Connected Navigation issue and have been instructed to take it to dealership for USB software update to 22.9”. The dealer had no idea as it worked for them. My work around that works most time’s is to switch user profiles to guest then switch back to my profile then the live traffic will work. Also tried factory rest. Any thoughts?   I’m tired of wasting my time taking into the dealership. Thanks!!

On 3/25/2020 at 10:51 PM, Jmcab said:

Hello, I was wondering if anyone else has had issues with the live traffic?  I ended up purchasing the service for a year and have had issues since day one.  Basically it only shows live traffic like 75% of the time. I’m on the latest radio update, I called onstar a dozen times into onstar tech support and they have pushed updates, also had it into the dealer based on my last call and they advised “Say that you have “Connected Navigation issue and have been instructed to take it to dealership for USB software update to 22.9”. The dealer had no idea as it worked for them. My work around that works most time’s is to switch user profiles to guest then switch back to my profile then the live traffic will work. Also tried factory rest. Any thoughts?   I’m tired of wasting my time taking into the dealership. Thanks!!

I was having the same problem and then it got so bad it didn’t work at all. On star couldn’t figure it out. They called me about 20 times in a month.  It got escalated to engineering and they didn’t know what was going on. I brought it into my dealership and they updated the software for the on star module and haven’t had an issue since. They said if on star updates their systems and the update does not get pushed to the car automatically it will cause issues with live traffic. It’s a separate update than the infotainment system. It has to be updated separately. At least that’s what my dealership told me. Hopefully this helps.