Anyone Install a Pedal Commander yet?

Has anyone installed and actually seen real half decent results with the pedal commander on their 2020 10 speed 5.3?
I installed one on my 19 TB Custom. Doesn't have the 10 speed, but it still makes a huge difference. I looked at many different brands, but decided on the pedal commander because of the bluetooth phone connection.

When someone chimes in and says to just smash the pedal into the floormat harder, they don't understand how it works. Night and day...

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

14 minutes ago, TrustyDusty said:

I installed one on my 19 TB Custom. Doesn't have the 10 speed, but it still makes a huge difference. I looked at many different brands, but decided on the pedal commander because of the bluetooth phone connection.

When someone chimes in and says to just smash the pedal into the floormat harder, they don't understand how it works. Night and day...

Thank you I appreciate the opinion of not just hammering Down and making the truck wake up.

i was actually hoping to hear about fuel economy boosts if any, if it’s noticeable in the L/100km mark

Thank you I appreciate the opinion of not just hammering Down and making the truck wake up.

i was actually hoping to hear about fuel economy boosts if any, if it’s noticeable in the L/100km mark
Ha! I suppose everyone buys it for a different reason... Sorry for assuming. I did buy it for performance and I have it set at the highest setting and I love it. I think it helps my 6 speed clunk.

I haven't noticed any pros or cons as far as fuel economy. I will say that setting it to eco mode will do the opposite of performance and gain you MPG (L/km). The science behind it is pretty sound. Throttle response will decrease and it will accelerate like a 4 cylinder Kia.

I could try eco mode tomorrow for a quick ride and see how the performance and fuel economy react.

7 minutes ago, TrustyDusty said:

I could try eco mode tomorrow for a quick ride and see how the performance and fuel economy react.

I appreciate it! Thank you very much, I mean every once and while hammering down is too fun but I commute 50km each way for work so I was hoping to see if it’s even worthwhile to help with the fuel economy going back n forth

23 hours ago, derek_05_07 said:

I appreciate it! Thank you very much, I mean every once and while hammering down is too fun but I commute 50km each way for work so I was hoping to see if it’s even worthwhile to help with the fuel economy going back n forth

I put it in eco mode today and my screenshot explains my experience.  However, to answer your fuel economy question - If your 50km drive is a fair amount of stop and go, I could see this saving quite a bit on acceleration fuel.

Screenshot_20200414-194530_Pedal Commander.jpg

Well, I installed mine on Wednesday night, Played around with it a little via the App on Thursday and today. I haven't gotten the full effect of it yet as I've got some stuff in the bed that I dont want to screw up or take out till Sunday, next week I'll play more. But, 1 issue I had today, while I was sitting in a parking lot, truck running and in park, I used the app and hit the "Off" button on the screen, I got a check engine light, security light, ESC light and a few other warnings and an e-mail from Onstar to get the tuck to the deal;er ASAP, I turned it back on and the error stayed, I turned the truck off restarted and the errors were gone, but the check engine light came on 10 minutes later I noticed and then went back off. I'll keep an eye on it for a few days and report back.

It does make a big seat of the pants difference for sure though.

Update....... when I got in the truck to go home from work I had a check engine light on, it stayed on for my 23 mile trip home, truck operated like normal though. When I got home I scanned it and it showed a P2122 code which is low Voltage to the TPS. I cleared the code and I have driven it about 5 miles and the light has not returned. Overall I am still very happy with it, I will call Pedal Commander on Monday to see what they have to say about the error.

5 hours ago, eppieguy said:

Update....... when I got in the truck to go home from work I had a check engine light on, it stayed on for my 23 mile trip home, truck operated like normal though. When I got home I scanned it and it showed a P2122 code which is low Voltage to the TPS. I cleared the code and I have driven it about 5 miles and the light has not returned. Overall I am still very happy with it, I will call Pedal Commander on Monday to see what they have to say about the error.

Cool, keep us posted!

I emailed them this morning as you can’t get anybody in their tech department and no response, I’m a little let down on their customer service, but I love they way the truck drives now.