Front license plate

You can probably get the correct 'front plate provision' parts from a dealer in your state. 

GM calls it a ''license plate kit, front'.

If a factory order --

VK3         License plate kit, front (will be forced on orders with ship-to states that require front license plate)

Note: (VK3) deletes center lower bumper filler panel. 

Parts guy at dealer will likely know exactly what you need, and maybe have it on hand.

Edited by redwngr

Thank you, I will look to see if its an option. As far as I can see, the 3500 high country diesel does not have a filler panel. I have been researching, also going to check out the stow and show plate, I found two screw holes on very lower panel i may be able to use. I do not want to drill holes in the bumper! Stacy

6 hours ago, Butch59 said:

Thank you, I will look to see if its an option. As far as I can see, the 3500 high country diesel does not have a filler panel. I have been researching, also going to check out the stow and show plate, I found two screw holes on very lower panel i may be able to use. I do not want to drill holes in the bumper! Stacy

I think the one I posted previously had the GMC wording.

This one is for 3500 chev, all trims --- 

VK3         License plate kit, front (will be shipped to orders with ship-to states that require front license plate)