A DEF Product Question

On 5/8/2020 at 6:48 AM, 2500W/T said:

Interesting how this crap is expensive, just to put Piss Water in the truck piss tank, I could make that myself.   Piss in a jug and add some Distilled water, how hard can that be? 1/3 Piss, 2/3 Water and cal it a day ?

That would be quite interesting. Perhaps you could market it as "all natural"!

• Haha 2

17 minutes ago, Ferrari Eater said:

That would be quite interesting. Perhaps you could market it as "all natural"!

No kidding...  a new way of the Piss Poor.  The name came from the Leather Tanning days.  Urea, ehem... Piss, was or might be used now day to soften the leather.  People used to sell their piss, hence the name Piss Poor

18 hours ago, 2500W/T said:

No kidding...  a new way of the Piss Poor.  The name came from the Leather Tanning days.  Urea, ehem... Piss, was or might be used now day to soften the leather.  People used to sell their piss, hence the name Piss Poor

Interesting

Maybe semi-related -- any way to track DEF usage in a handy app?  

I like to geek out on techy things so I’m with ya. I track my vehicles fuel fill-ups and mpg with the Fuelly app. It doesn’t natively track DEF so what I did is create a separate vehicle and instead of entering fuel info I input my DEF fill-ups.

It’s not that im worried or concerned about it, it’s just fun to track things like that for me [emoji39]