Midnight Edition LED

If you want a Midnight edition just order the dang thing so you know it’s what you want. They destroyed the look of Chevrolet Silverado with the front clip on those trucks anyway. Regardless what you do they’re gonna be hideous. Go back to the 2017 body style. Much better looking truck. And for the love of Chevrolet bring back Scottsdale.  the Pretty huge disappointment for my family namesake!!

11 hours ago, CHILDERS said:

If you want a Midnight edition just order the dang thing so you know it’s what you want. They destroyed the look of Chevrolet Silverado with the front clip on those trucks anyway. Regardless what you do they’re gonna be hideous. Go back to the 2017 body style. Much better looking truck. And for the love of Chevrolet bring back Scottsdale.  the Pretty huge disappointment for my family namesake!!

This is a great 1st post :) If you love the K2 so much , why are you here? 

25 minutes ago, OnTheReel said:

Must be a friend of Grumpy’s talking that nonsense.

I just don't get it ...if you don't like it or think its ugly or think the K2 is best thing since sliced bread , that's wonderful , that's great and I'm happy for you . But come here with non sense you know?

• Like 1

• 2 years later...

Resurrecting this old thread…Are the midnight edition headlamps direct fit replacements for TB LT non-midnight edition? Are there any aftermarket companies that make the midnight edition style housing with the high intensity LED as well? I’ve been googling and none of them mention HID LED. 

I don’t want to spend $1k per side to go oem, but if the midnight edition will directly replace the ones I have I may have no other real choice. Thanks!