I'm low but want lower

Nice truck! I believe you will need wheel well Tubs added into the box. If you go lower than 7" you need a C-notch as well. There is a guy on here with a 9" front and 11" rear drop, he has tubs front and back. Check it out in the lowering thread.

21 hours ago, Low_life_sierra_4x4 said:

Currently sitting at 3/6" drop kit. Sitting on 285/45r22 on 22x9 Struts up front, flip kit and drop shocks out back. Looking to get more clearance in rear wheel wells any one have any insight ?FB_IMG_1567771183028.thumb.jpg.d61ec9a8b8a9a715a9c20fb32a34895f.jpg

Where did you get those rims? Manufacture? 

5 minutes ago, Grumpy Bear said:

Where did you get those rims? Manufacture? 

Those a just GM shipping 22's. They come on all trucks ordered with 22's. They are supposed to be destroyed by the dealer, but some get out. 

Edited by Daly
  • Like 2

3 hours ago, SeekAndDestroy said:

Nice truck! I believe you will need wheel well Tubs added into the box. If you go lower than 7" you need a C-notch as well. There is a guy on here with a 9" front and 11" rear drop, he has tubs front and back. Check it out in the lowering thread.

Where would I locate that, just found this site and been years sense forum searching last lol